Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tiny Little Lolas What Are These Tiny Little Bugs In My Room?

What are these tiny little bugs in my room? - tiny little lolas

Okay. I live in California and in my kitchen and my room there are these little black beetle with yellow stripes on them. they are really tiny. the size of a grain of rice. very moving, very slowly. I was searching on the Internet, their mistakes weevil or carpet beetles.
My mistake is not hairy like Roly Poly is one thing. You can not really see the legs and do not think he has horns of any kind

pleaaase please, please, help me.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to ask the same question. I do not think they are bedbugs, and they do not bite, and you can not see, her legs were like flies REAL (faster) than ants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bugs b May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure, are the errors?

    ReplyDelete