Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ciudades Y Caballeros De Catan Pc Game What's The Answer To This Riddle?

What's the answer to this riddle? - ciudades y caballeros de catan pc game

something along the lines of this ...

As materials and sizes (perhaps statues?), But sometimes even in cities without smoke and candlelight, I suppose the people on the quantities. What am I?

Or for those who speak Spanish:
Mido tissue and heights, but sometimes in the cities without smoke candles, with people in large numbers. What is it?

I'm so lost, help!

3 comments:

  1. a person who works in the composition
    May become or a cemetery,
    This is a very interesting, please tell me the answer!
    My last guess is a house or a business

    ReplyDelete
  2. ●•·♥(: i Be Desha Brinae!·•●♥February 22, 2010 at 12:18 PM

    To .. I do not know ..?

    My guess is, a scale

    It was a fool, I think I know lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rule?

    He says the correct answer, please.

    ReplyDelete